I’m a 20-something individual working in digital media in New York City. I live in one of the greatest cities in the world! I’ve recently taken on photography as a hobby and I enjoy taking photos of my city and friends (strangers, too, but they end up becoming friends).
Right now, I am teaching myself Spanish and some computer programming languages — don’t worry, I’m going to stick it out with Python and work my way around the circuit.
I really enjoy a good slice of pizza (Prince Street Pizza is where it’s at) and I’m a sucker for french fries. Just because I love food doesn’t mean I don’t exercise!
I’m training for a half marathon. I’ve completed running a half marathon — my time was 1:51:00! Now I’m trying to get it down under 1:45:00. I try to run every other day. Right now, I can run ~8 miles at a 8 minute pace and I’m looking to extend my range before I bring my time down.
And in case you’re interested in what gear I use for my photography:
MY GEAR (UPDATED, JUNE 5):
- Canon T6i
- 18-55mm (f/3.5-5.6)
- 55-250mm (f/4-5.6) — I hardly ever use this
- 50mm Prime (f/1.8)
- 24mm Prime (f/2.8) — I hardly ever use this
- 40mm Prime (f/2.8) — I hardly ever use this.
- Canon AE-1 (50mm Prime)
- Kodak 400TX
- GOgroove DSLR Camera Backpack Case
- Neewer Multi Disc Light Reflector
- Neewer LED Light
- Triangular Prism
- Emart Studio Backdrop Kit
- Neewer White Muslim Backdrop
- Muslin Clamps
- LimoStudio Studio Continuous Lighting Kit